The past 12 years have been filled with passion and enthusiasm for osteopathic medicine.
In addition to a Master’s study in osteopathy (MSc.Ost.Med), I pursued a 2-year specialization in baby and pediatric osteopathy and supplementary training for nursing counseling, pregnancy coaching and postpartum revalidation.
For more than 8 years now, I have been working with the Foundation Mütterhilfe Zürich, Triemli Hospital, various doctors and midwives, as well as the maternity counseling office.
During my most recent MBA studies, which were devoted to business issues, I have decided to fulfill my longtime wish to open my own osteopathic practice: OSTEO X.
- Foundation of Osteo X
Zollikon, Switzerland (2018)
- Executive MBA (Master of Business Administration) HSG
St. Gallen, Switzerland (2017-2019)
- Head of Pediatric Osteopathy Department
functiomed Zurich, Switzerland (2010-2018)
- 2-year specialization in baby and pediatric osteopathy
Hoeven, Holland (2010-2012)
- MSc. Ost. Med. (Master of Science in Osteopathic Medicine)
University of Applied Sciences Health, Innsbruck, Austria (2011-2013)
- BSc. (Hons) Ost. Med. (Bachelor of Sciences with Honors in Osteopathic Medicine)
University of Wales, Wales, England (2006-2010)
- Osteopath D.O. IAO (International Academy of Osteopathy)
Ghent, Belgium (2006-2010)
- ASCA (Foundation for the Recognition and Development of Alternative and Complementary Medicine)
- EGK (Federal Health Insurance)
- EMR (Medical Register of Experience)