Louis-Adrien Ollu, D.O.
Osteopathy has been my great passion for over 7 years. I had the privilege of working internationally in Paris, Hong Kong and Dubai.
During my 3-year stay in Hong Kong I have studied the traditional Chinese medicine. Not only did I get a better understanding of the relationship between health and lifestyle in different cultures, my osteopathic treatment has developed significantly during this time as well. In addition to the classic osteopathic way of thinking and treating, I love to integrate elements from oriental / Chinese medicine.
I enjoy treating a wide range of patients and to use different, adapted methods for each individual.
However, my main focus is particularly on pediatrics and women's health. In 2015, I worked a year in pediatric clinics in order to ensure optimal conditions for women in general, pregnant women, babies and children.
I’am looking forward to welcome you, also on Saturday!
- Osteopathy - Biodynamic Osteopathy - Craniosacral Therapy
- Treatments of newborns and children - Gynecology
- Jaw problems (TMG)
- Methode Nogues Pratique Epigenetique
école dynamiss Lausanne, Switzerland (2019 - current)
- Clinical Acupuncture and Tuina
HK Univeristy Hongkong, China (2016 - 2018)
- 2-year specialization in baby and pediatric osteopathy
FROP (Formation et Recherche Ostéopathie et Prévention) Bordeaux, France (2015 - 2016)
- Osteopath D.O.
Institute Dauphine d'Osteopathie Paris, France (2009 - 2014)
- ASCA (Foundation for the Recognition and Development of Alternative and Complementary Medicine)
- EGK (Federal Health Insurance)
- EMR (Medical Register of Experience)