In gynaecological osteopathy, as in general osteopathy, it is a holistic form of diagnosis and therapy that is usually carried out exclusively manually.
Gynaecological osteopathy treats different levels of the body in its therapy concept and thus reaches deeper layers of the body and levels that cannot be accessed manually or with medical equipment.
Through precise knowledge of the individual connections between ovaries, fallopian tubes, uterus, bladder and their suspension systems in the pelvis and spine, the individual techniques have profound effects on the entire uro-genital organ complex.
Osteopathy in gynaecology
- Menstrual cramps, menstrual pain, period pain
- Abdominal pain, abdominal pain
- Ovarian cysts (ovarian cysts)
- Contact pain, pain during sexual intercourse, dyspareunia
- Infertility, infertility
- Pregnancy support, pregnancy complaints, birth preparation
- menopausal symptoms, hot flushes, sweating
- Scarring and adhesions after operations
- Organ sinking/visceral ptosis
- Preparation for artificial insemination to stimulate blood flow to the uterus and ovaries (ovaries).
- Correction of pelvic statics in preparation for extrauterine insemination